Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
The FY22 Mandatory Training offline PDFs are a way to assist NAVFAC Mid-Atlantic employees with completing their annual mandatory training. For specific training questions, contact your training coordinator or immediate supervisor.
Note: Supervisors are responsible for recording training in TWMS.
• WORKPLACE VIOLENCE FOR EMPLOYEES
• RECORDS MANAGEMENT
• OPERATIONS SECURITY (OPSEC)
• NO FEAR ACT
• LEVEL ONE ANTITERRORISM
• DON PRIVACY AND PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII)
• ACTIVE SHOOTER
• SEXUAL ASSAULT PREVENTION AND REPORTING (SAPR) – ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT
• PREVENTION OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT (POSH)
• COMBATING TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS
Public Works Specific Training:
• NAVFAC BASIC MENTOR-MENTEE
• CUSTOMER SERVICE
Federal Employee Rights:
Paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
• Families First Coronavirus Response Act Poster
Please report all system problems and questions to the NAVFAC Webmaster.